You’re up against a player with a killer forehand. What should you do? Play smarter, not harder! Here are five things you can do when you come up against a player with a big forehand.
- Don’t hit to the same corner repeatedly. Switch it up and make them run for it.
- Focus on your first serves and make a high percentage of them.
- Use the backhand up the line shot so that they have to run to the forehand.
- Make them come to the net with a shot, angled slice so they can’t use their forehand.
- Avoid the temptation to go for too much. You’ll need to be patient to win against this player.
Follow us on our Facebook fan page for more great tips 👇👇👇👇
Comments 📝 :